From I-630 (Wilbur Mills Freeway):
- Take the Pine/Cedar St. Exit and head North on Pine St.
- Go to Markham St. and turn left. Go to the 2nd traffic light at Hooper Drive and turn left onto Hooper Drive where you should see the sign for Entrance 2.
- Go straight on Hooper Drive toward the hospital, then turn left for Parking One. You will enter the circular drive on the left in front of the Psychiatric Research Institute and new hospital.
- Keep left and turn into the underground tunnel to Parking Deck One.
- Get a parking ticket at the gate and make sure you bring it to us so we can validate your parking.
- After entering through the gate, turn immediately left and go up to Level 3 (Blue Level).
- Once you get to the top of the ramp leading up to the Level 3, go right and park in an available parking space.
- Enter through the glass doors that say Psychiatric Research Institute and take the elevator to the first, second or fourth floor.
To the Child Study Center:
The Child Study Center is located on the second floor of the David M. Clark Center for Safe and Health Children on the Arkansas Children’s Hospital campus. The center is located at 1210 Wolfe Street in Little Rock. To get to the Clark Center, take I-630 to the South Woodrow exit, Exit 3A. Take West 12th Street to Wolfe Street.
STRIVE’s offices are located at 4701 Fairway Ave. in North Little Rock. To get to STRIVE, take I-40 to North Little Rock. Take exit 154 on I-40 and continue on North Hills Boulevard to Fairway Avenue.