Upcoming training in
Interdynamic Couples Therapy
Friday, Nov. 4, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday November 5, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
12 Social Work Contact hours
Training will be both live and virtual.
Are you interested in working with couples, but find it intimidating?
Are you working with couples, but often feeling stuck – not knowing where to go next?
Want to up-level your couples skills?
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Intervene in the most common couple quandaries
- Help couples navigate developmental passages
- Work with attachment wounds and mismatched attachment styles
- Work with the vulnerable inner children behind intractable dynamics
- Hold the room with a high conflict couple
- Rekindle the romance in a disconnected couple
- Help couples grow the Love Capacities that will sustain them for a lifetime
Chelsea Wakefield, Ph.D., LCSW, is a seasoned clinician, and a respected and engaging educator. She weaves elements from attachment, systemic, and psychodynamic theories with interpersonal neurobiology and parts work to create effective interventions with all kinds of couples. Dr. Wakefield has helped hundreds of clinicians to become effective healers of broken relationships. Her book, The Labyrinth of Love, describes how the development of six “love capacities” is the key to a meaningful, enduring relationship.