Directions from Interstate 630 (Wilbur Mills Freeway) East or West
- Take the Pine/Cedar Street exit and head north on Pine Street.
- Go to Markham Street and turn left. Go to the second traffic light at Hooper Drive and turn left onto Hooper Drive where you should see the sign for Entrance 2.
- Go straight on Hooper Drive toward the hospital, then turn left for Parking 1. You will enter the circular drive on the left in front of the Psychiatric Research Institute and the UAMS Medical Center hospital.
- Keep left and turn into the underground tunnel to Parking 1.
- Get a parking ticket at the gate and make sure you bring it to us so we can validate your parking.
- Enter the hospital through the main elevators and complete entrance screening.
- Walk toward the Psychiatric Research Institute, through the atrium on your right as you exit the main elevators.
- Take the elevators on your right to the fourth floor.
- Tell the front desk staff on the fourth floor you have an appointment with the Brain Imaging Research Center.
Directions Using Rock Region Metro
- Take the (05) West Markham route.
- Get off at UAMS on Hooper Drive.
- Walk toward the UAMS Medical Center hospital and you will see a glass building with a blue symbol that says Psychiatric Research Institute.
- Use the sidewalk to walk to this building and go through the front doors.
- You should be on the first floor of the Psychiatric Research Institute.
- Tell the receptionist on the first floor you have an appointment with the Brain Imaging Research Center.