In accordance with CDC guidelines, state guidelines, and national treatment guidelines, ARBEST is currently offering all training virtually.
ARBEST encourages the use of telehealth to provide continued mental health services for children and families in need during this time. The following telehealth recommendations were developed by ARBEST for each evidence-based trauma treatment:
- CPP Telehealth Considerations
- PCIT Telehealth Considerations
- TF-CBT Telehealth Considerations and Resources – ARBEST
- WRCAC Telemental Health Resource Center
- American Psychological Telepsychology Best Practice 101 Series
- Building Rapport with Youth via Telehealth- Tip Sheet
- Building Rapport with Adults via Telehealth – Tip Sheet
- NCTSN Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the COVID-19
- Zero to Three Tips for Families: Coronavirus
- End Violence Against Children – Protecting Children During the Covid-19 Outbreak
ARBEST trainers and staff are here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions, concerns, or needed support.