PRI – Northwest is led by Jon C. Rubenow, D.O., a longtime member of our faculty. Dr. Rubenow has been with the UAMS Psychiatric Research Institute since 2010, treating patients at our Little Rock facility and serving as the medical director of the Pulaski County Regional Crisis Stabilization Unit while also maintaining a practice in the northwest region of the state.
PRI – Northwest is located in the former Stephens Building at 3425 N. Futrall Drive, Suite 103, in Fayetteville. The clinic is open to patients 18 years and older Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments can be made by calling 479-713-8350. The clinic’s fax number is (479) 332-0701.
Dr. Rubenow, Aaron Carson, M.D., Brian Mooney, M.D., and Matt Kern offer a variety of psychiatric services. Drs. Rubenow, Carson, Mooney and Kern are currently accepting patients referred to them from UAMS and the University of Arkansas.
PRI – Northwest offers a variety of services, including:
- Employee Assistance Program for UAMS employees and their family members, all ages
- Counseling services
- Student Wellness – counseling and psychiatry services for UAMS students
- Psychiatric Care – Four physicians who provide psychiatric services
- Esketemine and Spravato treatment
- Northwest Arkansas Crisis Stabilization Unit – A 16-bed voluntary behavioral health program for people who need emergency services 24/7
- We accept most insurances and Medicaid/Medicare